BEST PHYSIOTHERAPY IN ST PETERS
Inner West Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre
- Physiotherapy provides a great deal of pain management and reduction without the use of opioids at all. Isn’t that great?
- You can avoid surgical operations with physiotherapy in St Peters.
- In case you are having difficulty with your natural body movement, physiotherapy will help you regain mobility.
- Similarly, physiotherapy works great for age-related medical problems.
Experience Matters The Most
What Treatment Options Do We Provide?
- Massage Therapy: This treatment works effectively against headaches, low back pain, nerve pain, etc.
- Spinal Manipulation: It helps to alleviate pressure off your joints and enhance your nerve functions.
- Acupuncture / Dry Needling
- Stretches & Exercises: We string a treatment plan consisting of stretches & exercises for your neck pain, back pain, and hip pain.
- Cupping: This treatment helps in relieving muscle tension.
- Shockwave Therapy: We use this therapy for treating torn ligaments, tendons, plantar fasciitis, and other kinds of sports injuries in St Peters.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We believe that you may have the same question in your mind as far as physical therapy in Dulwich Hill is concerned. Why should you come to us when there are many other physiotherapists in the Inner West region of Sydney? Well, you can see compelling reasons below.
- Our physiotherapists and massage therapists will guide you all along as we are fully committed to your recovery.
- Along with physiotherapy, we intend to educate our patients regarding injuries and body pain management.
- Our “hands on” approach has been the basis for our success for our thirty years.
So, call us today and speak with our highly trained physiotherapists in Dulwich Hill.